What's a "Hybrid" Course?
Like hybrid cars, the hybrid meditation course combines the best of both worlds: you get a series of 4 weekly live sessions with your teacher, combined with an accessible online learning platform so that you can enjoy step-by-step instruction at your own pace.
And the cost is only $80 more than the regular FLOW course.
After running hybrid courses in companies over the last year with great results (it was LinkedIn’s highest-rated program in 2020) we’re happy to be offering this unique learning opportunity to the public.
August 15 - September 6
Live sessions at your choice of Mondays @5pm, or Tuesdays @12pm Pacific time. And you can switch times each week to suit your schedule.
LEARN IN-PERSON IN SAN FRANCISCO
If you live in or travel to the San Francisco Bay Area, you get to learn face-to-face, in a small group. Sessions are at @7pm Pacific time on July 18, 25, August 1 and 8.
Whether you choose to learn online or in-person you get a lot for your money.
- 4 weekly live sessions with your teacher.
- 1-year access to the FLOW Meditation online program ($319 value)
- Free follow-up support program.
- Limited to 10 new students per course track.
- 12 high-quality video lessons to teach you meditation, breathwork, mindfulness and visualization techniques.
- An experience library with 35 short videos to answer questions and help validate the experiences you're having on the course.
- Extensive free follow-up support program to help keep you on track.
- $399 course fee, only $80 more than the stand-alone online FLOW course.
I think the hybrid approach is the perfect way to learn in these crazy times.
The online course is a great foundation from which to learn at your own pace. And the weekly live sessions allow me to tailor the learning to the experiences you're having. It really is the best of both worlds. You can see the details for all my upcoming courses by clicking the button. Hope you can join me, JamesLEARN MORE
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to meditate easily and effectively, using a proper mantra, plus breathwork, mindfulness and visualization techniques to enhance your experience.
- Why your mind is so busy and how to deal with all those thoughts.
- How to handle noise and other interruptions.
- How to sit comfortably without straining to hold a position.
- How meditation impacts the brain and body and allows stress to be released.
- Practical tips and tricks to make meditation a daily habit.
- The mental and physical benefits of regular practice.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
- You've dabbled with different techniques and apps, but haven't found a way to make meditation stick.
- You know meditation is good for you but are a total newbie.
- You’re worried that your mind is too crazy to meditate…especially now.
- You have an established practice but are interested in going deeper.
- You think it would be fun to say "My meditation teacher is James Brown."
ONGOING SUPPORT AFTER THE COURSE
- Free weekly group meditation / Q&A sessions
- 16-week follow-up course with helpful tips and reminders
- Private Facebook Group
- Direct email support with your teacher
Anthea, San Francisco
"James is funny and easy going, teaches with heart, and makes it all about real life. Totally my kind of teacher. I was looking for a meditation technique that was practical and easy to do. It was a turbulent time in my life when I really needed some clarity...which I definitely got. I immediately took to the practice and have committed to it on a daily basis ever since."
Joao, Sao Paulo
"I liked that this type of meditation is a great fit for the type of work life we have now with COVID. I found the mix of live sessions and the step-by-step online instruction to be a great way to learn. I also really liked James's openness about the obstacles people have to overcome so that even the busiest of us can make meditation a habit. It sure worked for me!"